Monday, September 8, 2008

Angel and Prince bonding with the family


Angel and Prince are both great dogs. They love the whole family. Angel is especially close to me. For the time being I am at home most days with her and we have really bonded. When my family is at home she is normally right with me. She has gotten closer to my husband over the last couple of months, since he has been home more. If anyone goes outside she is ready to go; it doesn't matter who is going outside as long as it is outside. I have only had Angel for five months, but it is hard to remember life before Angel.Prince is just wonderful, he is close to me as well as the rest of the family. He always has quite a few eskie hugs for any of us. He just wants to protect us and love us. I could not ask for a better dog.

No comments: